EUN aims at studying, promoting and developing naturopathy and health education up to European standard.
To that purpose, here are the important aims:
- Through action, have a part in recognition and regulations of Naturopathy as an art and science of health, within as well as outside of the community.
- Promote the bare conditions to a mutual recognition of all diplomas and certificates within the body of Naturopathic professions, in each discipline and each specialty, in order to institute a European Certificate (or Diploma) of Naturopathy.
- Reconcile different levels of formations habilitating in the execution of naturopathic profession, in each discipline and specialty.
- Reconcile the different deontological conditions of the naturopathic professional execution, in each discipline and specialty.
- Promote and support a strict and responsible professional practice of Naturopathy, based on ethics, deontology and high levels formations of technical and scientific practitioners.
- Lead each necessary action in order to define common rules; to establish codes of right practices and finally set up a certificating process for moral people as well as for concerned practitioners.